AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016 Apply
Administrative Control of Endowments Department, Andhra Pradesh Endowments Department has released the latest job notification AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant Veda parayanadarulu, adhyapakulu, bajantrilu and dharmika etc posts. As per this notification, AP Endowments Department is going to full fill 102 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from skilled talented applicants. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th June, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 102 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Veda Parayanadarulu: 46 Posts.
- Adhyapakulu: 04 Posts.
- Bajantrilu: 35 Posts.
- Dharmika Staff: 17 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance on the organization rules and regulations.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per AP Endowments Department norms.
Candidates must refer the notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2016.
To the Commissioner,
How to apply for AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AP Endowments Department www.pendowments.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of AP Endowments Department Recruitment 2016.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it and send it to the above address.