AP EDCET Application Form 2017, AP EDCET Notification
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is an organization that was operated by the government of Andhra Pradesh. It organizes various examinations to the students for admissions into various courses. Education Common Entrance Test (EDCET) is one of the exams where APSCHE will conduct exam for the students. Large numbers of applicants were appeared the AP EDCET exam every year. This year also APSCHE will shortly release the AP EDCET Notification 2017 on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the AP EDCET Application Form 2017 and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 23rd April, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EDCET Application Form 2017:
Candidates age should be more than 19 years.
- Applicants must possess graduation degree in the stream of BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/BBM etc courses from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in relevant stream and SC/ST candidates should have 40% marks.
Candidates can select on the basis of written examination of AP EDCET 2017.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.150/-.
AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2017:
Admit card will be available very soon at its official website www.apedcet.org. It is expected that the hall ticket will be downloaded from the first week of May, 2017.
AP EDCET Results 2017:
AP EDCET Results 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after successful completion of the exam on the official website.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 23/04/2017.
- Hall ticket will be available from: First week of May, 2017.
- Date of the Examination: 23/05/2017.
How to apply for AP EDCET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of AP EDCET www.apedcet.org.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Search the link of AP EDCET Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill the personal and educational details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.