AP ECET Counselling 2018 for Final phase is starts from 25th July 2018. AP ECET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can get admission into second year of regular BE/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses in the university and its affiliated institutions. For further details like AP ECET Counselling Process, Andhra Pradesh ECET Certificate Verification Dates, etc., check Here.
AP ECET Counselling 2018 – Final Phase Counselling Process
Board Name : Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
Name of the Exam : AP ECET (AP Engineering Common Entrance Test) Exam
Organizing University : Anantapur Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Courses Offering : B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy
Procedure of Web Counselling Final Phase :
- Candidates have to register online for the web based online counselling.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling according to their rank. The different dates are divided for all ranks.
- Candidates can select the institutions/stream according to their ranks in the merit list and verify the documents.
- After verifying the original documents candidates have to pay the counselling fee and get a receipt.
- Candidates is provided with the registration numbers (user Id) and password to login to the website for web counselling.
- After that candidates have to select the college from the Andhra Pradesh colleges list and submit it or freeze it.
- Candidates can receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates with the allotment letter can visit the college for getting admission on the due date and time with original documents.
Documents Required at the time of counselling :
- AP ECET 2018 Admit Card.
- AP ECET 2018 Score/Rank Card.
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding
the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2015 or White
Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the
ration card those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the
Important Dates : AP ECET Counselling 2018 for Final Phase Dates are below
- Processing fee payment : 25th July 2018
- Document/ certificate Verification : 26th – 27th July 2018
- Web option entry : 26th – 27th July 2018
- Change in options : 27th July 2018
- seat allotment : 28th July 2018
Important Links :
- Official Website : Click Here