AP ECET Application Form 2017 – Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUA) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will soon release the AP ECET Application Form 2017 on its official website. AP ECET 2017 is going to conduct for the Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology or Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates. Applications are invited from the candidates who are interested to take admissions into lateral entry at 2nd year level into BE or B.Tech or B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in universities and affiliated colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic session 2017-2018. AP ECET 2017 online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable and eligible candidates may submit their application through online on or before last date Last Week of March, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ECET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates age should below 21 years to appear for AP ECET Exam 2017.
- Applicants should have AP domicile with Indian Nationality.
- Candidates who are in final year are also eligible to apply.
- The applicants who have passed their Diploma should provide their completed Training Certificate in Counselling.
For BE or B.Tech Courses:
- Candidates should have completed their Diploma in Engineering and Technology from recognized university.
- Applicants must have passed B.Sc with Mathematics or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
For B.Pharmacy Course:
Applicants should have a diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university with 45% for general and 40% for reserved category applicants.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.300/-.
|AP ECET Application Form 2017 notification releasing date||In the month of February, 2017|
|Starting date for online application form||Third week of February, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||March, 2017|
|AP ECET 2017 hall ticket will be available from||April, 2017|
|Date of the AP ECET 2017 Exam||03rd May, 2017|
|AP ECET 2017 results will be announced on||May, 2017|
|Date of the counselling process||June, 2017|
Steps to apply for AP ECET Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of AP ECET www.sche.ap.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of AP ECET Notification 2017.
- Applicants must login and register for AP ECET 2017 Exam.
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees through Internet Banking or Debit card or Credit Card.
- The application procedure will be completed by payment of the fee.
- Upload the required certificates and documents.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in