AP ECET 2016 Online Application www.apecet.org
Andhra Pradesh State council of higher education is going to release the notification for Engineering common entrance test (APECET) 2016. Jawaharlal Nehru University on behalf of APECET is going to release AP ECET 2016 Online Application notification. So the interested students can apply online for this exam. This exam is conducted for diploma holders in engineering, pharmacy, B.Sc.
JNTUA is a state university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was found in 1946. It has since 1972 been a constituent college of JNTU. In 2008 it had received autonomous status by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University.
- Candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must pass diploma from recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates who are applying for AP ECET 2016 Online Application have minimum age limit 17 years there is no upper age limit.
AP ECET 2016 Online Application fee:
- Candidates must pay 500 rupees for application.
- Candidates who are applying after the date must pay Rs. 500/- fine along with application fee.
- Candidates who are applying very late must pay Rs. 5000/-
|Online application starts from||March 2016|
|Application will close on||April 2016|
|Entrance test||May 2016|
|Result and rank card||June 2016|
|Counseling||July / August 2016|
|Classes starts from||September 2016|
AP ECET 2016 Online Application procedure:
- Log in on the official website http://apecet.org
- Select the AP ECET 2016 Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.