AP EAMCET Application 2017
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by government of Andhra Pradesh for the admissions to the programs in Universities or private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada is the organizer of AP EAMCET on Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAMCET Application 2017 will be available through the online mode. Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of the university. Applicants have to fill all their details in the application form and after completing all the details and submit the application on or before closing date.
Names of Courses in AP EAMCET:
- B.Tech Courses: Food Science, Bio – Technology, Diary Technology, Agricultural Engineering and Technology.
- Pharmacy Courses: Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy.
- Sc Courses: Commercial Agriculture and Business Management, Agriculture and Horticulture.
- V.Sc and A. H.
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BNYS
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET Application 2017:
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Applicants must belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must have passed their intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Zoology and Mathematics.
- Applicants minimum age should be 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
AP EAMCET Application 2017 Fee Details:
|Name of the Course||Fee|
|Agriculture and Medicine||Rs.250/-|
|Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine||Rs.500/-|
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern:
Paper Pattern for Engineering Courses:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
Paper Pattern for Medicine and Agriculture Courses:
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|Notification Releasing Date||Last Week of January, 2017|
|Applications Starts from||First Week of February, 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||Third week of March, 2017|
|Application Form Correction Period||First week of April, 2017 to Second week of April, 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form with Rs.500/- late fee||First week of April, 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form with Rs.1000/- late fee||Second week of April, 2017|
|Final date to submit the application form with Rs.5000/- late fee||Third week of April, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form with Rs.10000 late fee||Last week of April, 2017|
|Hall Tickets will be issued from||Third week of April, 2017|
|Exam Date||Last week of April, 2017|
|Answer Key releasing date||First week of May, 2017|
|Results announcement date||Third week of May, 2017|
How to apply for AP EAMCET Application 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of AP EAMCET www.apeamcet.net.in.
- After that, click on apply online and read all the instructions.
- Then, fill all your personal, educational and other all necessary details as mentioned in the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.