Anganwadi Notification 2017 – Anganwadi Worker Jobs 2017
Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) is going to release the latest employment news Anganwadi Notification 2017 on its official website to recruit anganwadi worker vacancies. As per this notification, Ministry of Women and Child Development is going to fill up large numbers of vacancies. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Anganwadi Jobs can apply for this Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2017 through online. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Anganwadi Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Mini Anganwadi Worker and etc.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for registration fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for Anganwadi Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Anganwadi www.aanganbadi.org
- After that, click on the link of Anganwadi Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned pass port size photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.aanganbadi.com