Andhra Pradesh VRO Recruitment 2017 – 958 VAO Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited the online applications for the Village Revenue & Assistant Officer Vacancies. Total Number of posts released by the APPSC is 958 VRO & VAO Posts. Candidates who have completed their intermediate are eligible for Andhra Pradesh VRO Recruitment 2017. APPSC is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Willing applicants for APPSC Latest Job Notification can apply through online mode. AP VRO 2017 Online applications are available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this APPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before last date.
Details about Andhra Pradesh VRO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 958 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO).
- Village Assistant Officer (VAO).
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must have passed their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per Andhra Pradesh State Government Rules and Regulations.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Shortly.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh VRO Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of APSPSC www.apspsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Andhra Pradesh VRO VAO Application Form 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.apspsc.gov.in