Andhra Bank Results 2017 – PTS Jobs Merit List, Cut of Marks Check
Andhra Bank is going to release the Andhra Bank Part Time Sweeper Results 2017 very soon on its official website. Bank has recently conducted the written examination for various vacancies of Part Time Sweeper Posts. After completion of the written exam, appeared candidates are curiously waiting for their Andhra Bank Results 2017. After announcing the results officially, applicants can check their results, cut off marks and merit list through below link provided by us.
Andhra Bank was registered on 20th November, 1923 by the eminent freedom fighter Dr.Bhgaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya but it was commenced 28th November, 1923. Few days back, the bank has released the Andhra Bank PTS Recruitment 2017 to fill various vacant jobs of Part Time Sweeper. Bank has conducted the written examination at various test centers. All the appeared candidates can check cut off marks through our website.
Andhra Bank will soon upload the Andhra Bank Results 2017 on its official page one month after completion of the exam. All the attended applicants must check and download their results, cut off marks and merit list through online mode with the help of your roll number. Cut off marks will be given as category wise. Based on results, applicants will get call letter for the next round of the selection procedure.
How to download Andhra Bank Results 2017:
- Go to the official website of Andhra Bank www.andhrabank.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Then, choose appropriate link.
- After that, click on the link of Results button.
- Now enter your hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button to get your results.
- Results page will be available in front of your screen.
- Check your results once and download the results page and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.andhrabank.in
Candidates who are going to check their Andhra Bank Results 2017, can check cut off marks and merit list through our website.