Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015 Apply
Andhra Bank, Manipal has announced an official notification Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015 to recruit the applicant as the posts of Probationary Officer (PO). As per this notification, Andhra Bank needs to full fill total of 200 members of unreserved positions. Andhra Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 01st December, 2015. For more information about Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Details about Andhra Bank:
Andhra Bank was founded in 1923 in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The bank was registered on 20th November, 1923 and commenced business on 28th November, 1923. Andhra Bank is a medium scale public sector bank with a network of 2507 branches, 15 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 2232 automated teller machines. The bank entered the states of Tripura and Himachal Pradesh. The bank now operates in 25 states and three union territories. Andhra Bank has its headquarters in Hyderabad, India.
Andhra Bank conducts the recruitments every year to fill up the unreserved positions in various vacant branches. This coming up year also Andhra Bank decided to conduct the various recruitments for the posts of PO, SO, Manager and clerk and etc posts. Selection process will be based on the organization rules and regulations. We uploaded the Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015 in our website.
Vacancy Details about Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015:
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer (PO) Posts.
Number of Posts: 200 Vacancies.
Job Location: Manipal.
Posts with Category Wise:
- Unreserved: 101 posts.
- OBC: 54 posts.
- SC: 30 posts.
- ST: 15 posts.
Eligibility Criteria of Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015:
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per Andhra Bank organization rules and regulations.
Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|SC, ST||5 Years|
|All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in J&K State during 01/01/1980 and 31/12/1989||5 Years|
|Persons Affected by 1984 Riots||5 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC-ST)-15 Years
PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
PWD (General)- 10 Years
Applicants must possess their graduation or post graduation in any relevant discipline from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the Online test, group discussion and the personal interview.
Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015 Exam Pattern:
|Serial Number||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|4||General Awareness (With Special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
- For General, OBC applicants Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD applicants Rs.100/-.
Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015 Online Test Centers:
Important Dates of the Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015:
- Starting Date for online application form: 17/11/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/12/2015.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 17/11/2015.
- Download of Call Letter for Examination: After 10/12/2015.
- Download Call Letters for PET: After 09/12/2015.
- PET Exam Date: 16/12/2015 to 22/12/2015.
- Date of the Examination: 27/12/2015.
Rules for Uploading the Scanned Photograph and Signature:
- Photograph must be a recent passport colour picture.
- Looking straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Photograph must be in these dimensions only like 200*230 pixels.
- Photograph size in between 20kb to 50 kb.
- Applicant has to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of the signature in between 10kb to 20kb.
- Signature dimensions like 140*60 Pixels.
How to apply for Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015:
- Applicants are required to go to the Banks official website www.andhrabank.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Andhra Bank Manipal PO Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Candidates should read carefully all the eligibility criteria given in the application form.
- Applicants should completely fill up the online application form.
- Candidates should upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the notification.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.