Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016 Apply Online
Andhra Bank has recently released the Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016 details in its official website andhrabank.in. The candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs then apply online for Andhra Bank because Andhra Bank invited the online applications for the posts of Clerk, Probationary Officer, Special Officer and Managerial posts. Eligible and Applicable candidates can apply online for Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016. The candidates who have valid score card of IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE-V) Exam 2015 they can apply for Andhra Bank Exam for above given posts and they can walk-in-interview directly for the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2016. Andhra Bank did not declare the any official notification regarding to the Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016 till now. Here we are providing the all the details of the Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016. Interested applicants can download the Andhra Bank latest Jobs 2016 through below link.
Details about Andhra Bank:
Andhra Bank was founded in 1923 in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The bank was registered on 20th November, 1923 and commenced business on 28th November, 1923. Andhra Bank is a medium scale public sector bank with a network of 2507 branches, 15 extension counters, 38 satellite offices and 2232 automated teller machines. The bank entered the states of Tripura and Himachal Pradesh. The bank now operates in 25 states and three union territories. Andhra Bank has its headquarters in Hyderabad, India.
Andhra Bank conducts the recruitments every year to fill up the unreserved positions in various vacant branches. This coming up year also Andhra Bank decided to conduct the various recruitments for the posts of PO, SO, Manager and clerk and etc posts. Selection process will be based on the organization rules and regulations. We uploaded the Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016 in our website.
Name of the posts:
- Specialist Officer.
- Probationary Officer.
- General Manager.
- Accounts Officer.
- Financial Officer.
- Customer Relationship Officer and etc.
Number of Posts:
Bank will soon update the vacancy details in its official website.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation, post graduation in any discipline with minimum qualifying marks from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get good pay scale depends upon the organization rules and regulations.
Applicants must read the official notification for fee details. Candidates need to pay through the DD, Debit card, credit card and net banking.
Candidates wants to know more information about Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016, those can requested to bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in.
- Starting date for online application form: will soon available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Update soon.
- Starting date to pay the fee: will soon available.
- Last date to pay the fee: update soon.
- Exam Call Letters issuing from: Very soon.
- Exam date: will soon available.
Rules for Uploading the Scanned Photograph and Signature:
- Photograph must be a recent passport colour picture.
- Looking straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Photograph must be in these dimensions only like 200*230 pixels.
- Photograph size in between 20kb to 50 kb.
- Applicant has to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of the signature in between 10kb to 20kb.
- Signature dimensions like 140*60 Pixels.
How to apply for Andhra Bank Latest Jobs 2016:
- Applicants are required to go to the Banks official website www.andhrabank.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of required notification.
- Download the application form.
- Candidates should read carefully all the eligibility criteria given in the application form.
- Applicants should completely fill up the online application form.
- Candidates should upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the notification.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.