AMIE Entrance Exam Application Form 2016 Apply
Institution of Engineers will conducts the Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers Exam (AMIE) engineering entrance examination for getting admission into the various Diploma Streams (Senior Technician Members) and Non Diploma Streams (Technician Members) courses are equal to the B.E or B.Tech courses through this entrance examination. Institution of Engineers conducts the AMIE entrance examination every year. This year also Institution of Engineers is going to conduct the AMIE entrance exam will be held in the winter season like May or June, 2016 at various examination centers. This entrance examination is the undergraduate level examination. Institution of Engineers invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this application form. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about AMIE Entrance Exam Application Form 2016 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for AMIE Entrance Exam Application Form 2016:
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years.
Applicants must pass their intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks from any recognized board.
Engineering Branches under AMIE:
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Metallurgical and material Science Engineering.
- Mining Engineering.
- Production Engineering.
- Textile Engineering.
AMIE Diploma Courses offered papers:
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Material Science.
- Elements of Electrical Engineering and Electronics.
- Society, Environment and Engineering.
AMIE Non Diploma Courses Offered Papers:
- Mathematics 1.
- Mathematics 2.
- Engineering Drawing and Graphics.
- Electrical Science.
- Mechanical Science.
- Natural Science.
- Material Science and Processes.
- Fundamentals of Electronics and Communications.
- Computer System and Data Analysis.
- Engineering Environment and Society.
AMIE Entrance Exam Application Fee:
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.2000/-. Whereas overseas examination fee is 150/-. Fee will be pay through DD.
AMIE Exam Dates:
- Date of the AMIE Entrance Exam 2016: May or June, 2016.
AMIE Examination centers:
Click here to apply for AMIE Entrance Exam Application Form 2016