Alwar Collector Office Recruitment 2017 – Accounts Assistant Vacancies
Alwar Collector Office, Rajasthan has recently published the latest job notification Alwar Collector Office Recruitment 2017 in the month of November, 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant Junior Technical Assistant and Other Posts. As per this notification, Collectorate Office, Rajasthan is going to fill up 75 Vacancies. Alwar Collectorate Office invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Rajasthan State Government Jobs, those can apply for this Collectorate Alwar Notification 2017 as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official website. All the suitable candidates can apply online for this Technical Assistant Jobs 2017 on or before last date 20th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Alwar Collector Office Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 75 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Technical Assistant.
- Accounts Assistant.
Job Location: Alwar, Rajasthan.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Diploma or Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized University.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- For Junior Technical Assistant, Rs.13000/-.
- For Accounts Assistant, Rs.8000/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/11/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/11/2017.
Steps to apply for Alwar Collector Office Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Alwar Collector Office www.alwar.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Collectorate Office Alwar Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with mandatory details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your academic documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.alwar.rajasthan.gov.in