Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 – Law Clerk Trainee Jobs
Allahabad High Court, Government of India has recently published the latest job notification Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant trainee posts. As per this notification, Allahabad High Court is going to fill up 95 vacancies. Allahabad High Court invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 30th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 95 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Law Clerks (Trainee).
Job Location: Allahabad.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable to all OBC/SC/ST category applicants as per government norms.
Applicants must possess their three years professional or five years integrated graduation degree in law or equivalent examination from any recognized law college.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.12500/- per month.
All the interested candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.300/- per applicant.
- Starting date for submitting the online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2017.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: 30/06/2017.
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Allahabad High Court www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of Allahabad High Court Notification Latest Jobs 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in