Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Allahabad High Court, Government of India has recently published the latest job notification Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant review officer and assistant review officer posts. As per this notification, Allahabad High Court invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 15th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 409 vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Review Officer: 343 posts.
- Assistant Review Officer: 69 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 19 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable to all OBC/SC/ST category applicants as per government norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates must read the official notification for selection details.
- For Review Officer Posts, candidates will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/-.
- For Assistant Review Officer, applicants will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/- per month.
- For General and OBC category applicants, Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants need to pay the registration fee as Rs.500/- per application.
- Starting date for submitting the online application form: 18/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/12/2016.
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Allahabad High Court www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of Allahabad High Court Notification 2016.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.