Airports Authority Recruitment 2017 – 200 Junior Executive Vacancies
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the latest job notification Airports Authority Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Junior Assistant positions. As per this Notification, AAI is going to fill up 200 members of unreserved vacancies. AII invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with Airports Authority of India (AAI), those may utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable and work hard candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 17th October, 2017.
Details about Airports Authority Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Number of Vacancies: 200 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Executive
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate or 10th class or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.12500/- to Rs.28500/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.400/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/10/2017.
How to apply for Airports Authority Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Airports Authority of India www.aai.aero
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.aai.aero