Air India Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017 – 217 Senior Trainee Jobs
Air India Limited (AIL) has released the latest job notification Air India Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Trainee Cabin Crew positions. As per this Notification, AIL is going to fill up 217 members of unreserved vacancies. AIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with Air India Limited (AIL), those may utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable and work hard candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 25th September, 2017.
Details about Air India Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited (AIL).
Number of Vacancies: 217 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Senior Trainee Pilot.
Category Wise Vacancy List:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Skill Test and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.25000/- monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.3000/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, No Fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/09/2017.
How to apply for Air India Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Air India Limited www.airindia.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of AIL Senior Trainee Pilot Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.airindia.in