Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Air India Limited (AIL) has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant trainee cabin crew posts through this drive. Air India Limited invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the cabin crew posts, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate information of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 331 posts.
Name of the posts: Trainee Cabin Crew posts.
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- Applicants must possess their graduation or diploma in relevant trades or intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have at least one year experience in passenger interface in an Airline or Hospitality Services.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the group dynamics test, personality assessment, written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15000/- per month in training period and after training they will get Rs.35075/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.600/-.
- For Sc/ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/10/2015.
How to apply for Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of Air India Limited www.airindia.in.
- Click on the link of Air India Limited Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future reference.