Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 – 400 Trainee Vacancies
Air India Limited (AIL) has released the latest job notification Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Trainee Cabin Crew positions. As per this Notification, AIL is going to fill up 400 members of unreserved vacancies. AIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career with Air India Limited (AIL), those may utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable and work hard candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 01st August, 2017.
Details about Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization: Air India Limited (AIL).
Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Cabin Crew.
Category Wise Vacancy List:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|General / OC||200|
- Experienced cabin Crew Posts, 18 years to 35 years.
- Trainee Cabin Crew Posts, 18 years to 27 years.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or 10+2 with three years Diploma or Gradation Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism from the recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview.
Applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/07/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/08/2017.
- Interview Dates: 03/08/2017, 04/08/2017 & 05/08/2017.
How to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Air India Limited www.airindia.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of AIL Trainee cabin Crew Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.airindia.in