AIPVT Application Form 2017 Exam Dates, Registration Process
All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is conducted by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). This AIPVT exam is conducted for taking admission into B.V.Sc & A.H courses. VCI invites online AIPVT Application Form 2017 for filling 15% of total seats in Veterinary colleges in India from Indian nationals. Those students who want to make their career in veterinary department, so all the interested candidates who are willing to apply for AIPVT Notification 2017 must utilise this best opportunity. Candidates must know the eligibility norms given below and advised to fill online application form and submit the filled application form on or before closing date in the month of March, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPVT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates should be Indian nationals except the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Applicants should have completed 10+2 standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
- Candidates age limit should be in between 17 years to 25 years.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1500/-.
- For SC/ST/PH applicants, Rs.750/-.
AIPVT Exam Syllabus:
AIPVT Exam Pattern:
- Total number of questions is 180 multiple choice or objective type questions.
- Paper will be set in both the languages like English & Hindi.
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks.
- For each wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Time duration for this exam is 3 hours.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Starting date for online application form||Second week of January, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||First week of March, 2017|
|Hall Ticket releasing date||Second week of April, 2017|
|Date of the AIPVT Entrance Exam||Second week of May, 2017|
|Results Declaration Date||Last week of May, 2017|
|Counselling dates||First week of August, 2017|
Steps to apply for AIPVT Application Form 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of AIPVT www.aipvt.vic.nic.in.
- Click on AIPVT 2017 link that is available on the home page.
- Now click on apply online the application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details.
- Upload certificates in respect of qualification, caste and passport size photograph.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form for the future usage.