AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 February Notification, Exam Date
All India Management Association (AIMA) is the conducting authority to Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admission to MBA Courses. All those candidates who are interested in this MAT 2017 exam and who wants to take admission into the management courses like PGDBM, MBA and PGDM they have to submit the AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 on or before the last date 27th January, 2017.
AIMA MAT examination is held four times a year in month of February, May, September and December. Students who want to grab this opportunity they may apply for AIMA MAT Application Form 2017 through online or offline mode. So, advices to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details.
Details about AIMA MAT Application Form 2017:
Name of the Authority: All India Management Association (AIMA).
Exam Name: Management Aptitude Test (MAT).
Exam Level: National level.
Eligibility Criteria for AIMA MAT Application Form 2017:
Candidates must possess graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or final year students are also applied for this entrance exam.
Applicants need to pay the application fee through a demand draft of Rs.1200/- in any bank, in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi.
MAT February 2017 Syllabus:
- Language Comprehension.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning.
- Indian and Global Environment.
AIMA MAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Serial Number||Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration (Minutes)|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
- This particular examination is conducted in written format as well as online format.
- The duration of this exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- A total of 200 multiple choice objective type questions will be asked in the paper.
- Each correct answer will consists 1 mark.
- Negative marking is applicable for this examination.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
|Registration process starts from||12/12/2016|
|Ending date to submit the filled application form||27/01/2017|
|Opening date to deposit the fee||12/12/2016|
|Closing date to pay the registration fee||27/01/2017|
|Offline MAT 2017 Exam||05/02/2017|
|Online MAT February 2017 Exam||11/02/2017|
How to apply for AIMA MAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AIMA MAT www.aima.in.
- There you will find an application form related link.
- Click to open it.
- Read the given instructions very carefully and click on continue button.
- MAT 2017 application form will be opened on your monitor screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form like: Name, Fathers Name, Category, Permanent address, and contact info, email id and course name etc.
- Verify the entered details before going to submit.
- Now uploading the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.