AIIMS Rishikesh Junior Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has published the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant neurology, nephrology, and lab assistant and etc posts through this recruitment. AIIMS invites the online applications form interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Jobseekers who want to work in AIIMS organizations, those candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and bring filled application form to attend for the interview on or before the last date. For more information about AIIMS Rishikesh Junior Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are s follows.
Vacancy details about AIIMS Rishikesh Junior Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 446 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Pathology or Lab Med||01|
|Forensic Medicine or Toxicology||01|
|Community Med or Family Med||06|
|Obestrics & Gynecology||09|
|Blood bank or Transfusion Med||05|
|Cardio Thoracic Surgery||14|
Candidates age should be 33 years.
Applicants must possess their MBBS, BDS or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institution.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- with Rs.5400/- grade pay.
- For General candidates Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.100/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/08/2015.
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Junior Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS Rishikesh www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Click on the link of AIIMS Rishikesh Junior Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill.
- Take printout copy of the filled application form and must attend for the interview with filled application form.