AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates
All India Institute of Medical Services (AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam) is all India Level UG medical entrance examination. AIIMS schedules entrance for admission to MBBS course. The applications will be most probably available from the month of March, 2017. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions across the country. Interested candidates may download the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 and fill it with mandatory details of the student and submit the filled application form on or before closing date. 72 seats out of 672 seats are for AIIMS Delhi and remaining 600 are for other 6 AIIMS institutes. The examination will be held in the month of June, 2017 at 154 centers across India.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017:
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen. Foreign candidates are not eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years.
- Applicants must have qualified higher secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored minimum of 60% marks in higher secondary examination.
Candidates can pay the application fee either through online mode or offline mode. Applicants are advised to keep the e-challan copy for further reference. Once the application fee is paid successfully, a confirmation will be send through SMS and email. The registration fee for different categories is as follows,
- For General and OBC category candidates, Rs.1000/.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.800/-.
- For PWD applicants no need to pay.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern:
The duration of the examination will be 03 hours and 30 minutes. There will be total 200 questions of MCQ type. There will be 4 sections in the question paper. There will be a 1/3rd mark for each wrong answer. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centers:
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017:
AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam admit card will be available from the month of May, 2017 for the applicants who have registered with AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form.
|Starting date for online application form||February, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||March, 2017|
|Closing date for registration status||April, 2017|
|Hall Ticket will be available from||May, 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam date||June, 2017|
|Results will be announced on||June, 2017|
|Counselling Round I||July, 2017|
|Counselling Round II||August, 2017|
|Counselling for Round III||September, 2017|
|Open Counselling Date||September, 2017|
Steps to apply for AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS MBBS www.mbbs.aiimsexams.org.
- After that, click on the link of AIIMS 2017 Application Form.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Start filling the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.