AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Residents Recruitment 2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this drive. AIIMS Jodhpur invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. AIIMS Jodhpur online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with required details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Applicants who want to apply for this recruitment, those candidates must need to know the AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Residents Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Residents Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 59 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
Candidates age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Candidates must possess their MBBS from any recognized university or institutions.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview.
- For Tutor Demonstrator posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.41500/- per month.
- For Junior Resident posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.50000/- per month.
- For General and OBC: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs.800/-.
- For OPH: No Fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/05/2015.
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Residents Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Residents Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.