AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 – 209 Private Secretary Vacancies
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has released the latest job notification AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 for appointing 209 vacant positions. AIIMS, Delhi invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. AIIMS Delhi Application Form 2017 is now available on its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the Junior Resident, Cardiologist, Private Secretary, Stenographer and Personal Assistant jobs, those may apply for this AIIMS Delhi Notification 2017 as early as possible. Online applications are available from 10th May, 2017 at its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 20th June, 2017.
Details about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 209.
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident Vacancies.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Blood Bank: 04 posts
- Blood Bank (CNC): 03 posts
- Blood Bank (Trauma Centre): 02 posts
- Cardiac radiology: 01 post
- Cardiology: 01 post
- Rheumatology: 02 posts
- Community Medicine: 04 posts
- CTVS: 01 post
- Dermatology & Venereology: 01 post
- EHS: 03 posts
- Emergency Medicine: 95 posts
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): 10 posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 02 posts
- Medicine: 02 posts
- Medicine (Trauma Centre): 02 posts
- Nephrology: 03 posts
- Neurology: 01 post
- Neurosurgery (Trauma Centre): 05 posts
- Neuroradiology: 02 posts
- Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre): 04 posts
- Paediatrics (Casualty): 05 posts
- Psychiatry: 06 posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre): 03 posts
- Radiotherapy: 06 posts
- Surgery (Trauma Centre): 31 posts
- Dental Surgery + CDER: 08 posts
Candidates upper age should be above 58 years for General category candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants must have completed their MBBS or BDS in relevant specialization from any recognized university.
Applied candidates selection will be made based on the personal interview conducted by All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Selection Authority.
Applicants who are selected for the AIIMS Delhi 2017 Vacancies will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Online application form commencement date: 10/06/2017.
- Last date to submit online application form: 20/06/2017.
- Date of the AIIMS Delhi 2017 written exam: Soon Available.
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of AIIMS Delhi www.aiims.edu
- Go to advertisement and select AIIMS Delhi Private Secretary Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online and fill the details as given.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.aiims.edu