AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar was issued the latest job notification AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant senior resident and tutor or demonstrator posts. AIIMS Bhubaneswar invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who want to start their career with AIIMS, those can apply for this notification through online. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 31st January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 144 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Community Medicine & family Medicine||03|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||04|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||03|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||04|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||05|
|Pathology & Lab Medicine||04|
|Forensic medicine & Toxicology||04|
Candidates upper age limit should be 33 years and 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their MD, MS, M.ch or equivalent examination in relevant subjects from any recognized university and must have MCI certificate or required working experience.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15000/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6600/- as per organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1000/-.
- For SC and ST applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/12/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 31/01/2017.
Steps to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Click on the notification and carefully.
- Download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2017 application form.
- Fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.