AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – 1211 Vacancies
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has recently announced the latest job news regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant posts. AIIMS Bhubaneswar is going to fill up 1211 vacancies. AIIMS Bhubaneswar invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 15th May, 2017 at its official website. Job seekers who want to start their career with AIIMS, those can apply for this notification through online. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 28th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1211 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Hospital (Nurse): 931 Posts.
- Hospital (Technical): 108 Posts.
- Physio, Ortho and Yoga: 09 Posts.
- Hospital Management: 40 Posts.
- Library Staff: 10 Posts.
- Engineering: 22 Posts.
- Admin or Accountant: 91 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their BDS and MBBS or equivalent examination in relevant subjects from any recognized university and must have MCI certificate.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1000/-.
- For SC and ST applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/05/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 28/06/2017.
Steps to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Click on the notification and carefully.
- Download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Medical Officer Jobs 2017 application form.
- Fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in