AIIMS 2019 Exam dates has been announced. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a prestigious institute offering medical courses. The exam will be managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. The six AIIMS institutes are in New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur, and Bhubaneshwar. We are providing complete information about AIIMS 2019 including the application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS 2019 : Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Name of the Organization : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Courses Offer : MBBS
Name of Exam : AIIMS
Location : All Over India
Exam Pattern :
- Exam Mode : Computer-based test.
- Shifts : The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon).
- Duration : The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
- Language : The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
- Number of Questions : Total 200 multiple choice.
- Subjects : The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Correct answer Marking : Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- Negative Marking : Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓ mark.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed class 12th (under 10+2 scheme)/SSC examination or Intermediate Science or its equivalent examination.
- For More details Check official Website.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- No Maximum Age.
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : Rs. 1500/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 1200/-
- PWBD : Exempted
AIIMS Application Form Process :
AIIMS online registration will be started from the first week of February 2019.
- Visit Official Website, https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- Click on the Select AIIMS Registration Form.
- Candidates can fill the Personal and Educational details as per Application & submit application.
- Upload scanned images of the Photograph of required documents.
- Complete Payment Process as per Application Form.
- Save or Print copy of the downloaded application form for further use.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Release : 1st week of February 2019
- Last date to fill application : 1st week of March 2019
- Status of Registration including rejection : 3rd week of March 2019
- Last date for complying with deficiencies in application as indicated : 1st week of April 2019
- Admit Card Availability : 1st week of May 2019
- Date of Examination : 25th & 26th May 2019
- Result Declaration : 12th June 2019
- 1st Counselling Starts : 1st week of July 2019
- 2nd Counselling Starts : 1st week of August 2019
- 3rd Counselling Starts : 1st week of September 2019
- Open Counselling (If Required) : 4th week of September 2019
Important Links :
- Official Website : Click Here
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude & Logical Thinking