AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has announced an employment notification AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 on its official website. As per this notification, AIESL is going to full fill 986 members of unreserved positions on fixed term employment basis (FTE). AIESL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available to apply for these Aircraft Technician and assistant supervisor posts. AIESL is the wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 31st October, 2016.
Vacancy details about AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 986 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Aircraft technician: 961 Posts.
- Assistant Supervisor: 25 Posts.
Candidates who are belonging to General category age should not be more than 28 years, OBC applicants age should not be more than 31 years and SC/ST candidates age should not above 33 years.
Applicants must possess engineering graduation in aeronautical engineering for Aircraft Technician posts and any graduation for assistant supervisor posts from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written test for the post to be conducted in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.17690/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/10/2016.
How to apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AIESL www.airindia.com.
- After that, click on AIESL Latest Notification 2016 link.
- Now download the official notification and must read carefully.
- Then, click on apply online.
- Now start the application form filling with accurate details of the candidate.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.