AICTE GPAT Application Form 2017 Apply Online
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released the notification AICTE GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2017). AICTE invites the online applications for admission for graduation of pharmacy course of session 2017-2018. GPAT Entrance Exam will be held on 28th January, 2017 and 29th January, 2017 at different colleges in India. Entrance exam will be conducted online. There is no offline exam pattern for AICTE GPAT 2017. This exam is organized for admission into the Masters Programme of Pharmacy that is known as M.Pharmacy. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled AICTE GPAT Application Form 2017 on or before closing date that is 10th December, 2016.
Details about AICTE GPAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Applicants has to complete their Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy programme.
- Candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy, they are also eligible for appear in GPAT Exam.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
|Name of the Category||Fee Details|
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs.1400/-|
|For Female/SC/ST/PWD applicants||Rs.700/-|
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
GPAT Exam Pattern:
- GPAT 2017 entrance exam will be a computer based online test (CBT) that will be organized in a single session.
- The time duration of the exam will be three hours.
- 125 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Question paper will be of 500 marks.
- There is negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
|Exam||Total Questions||Total Marks||Marking Scheme||Duration|
|Starting date for online registration process||10/10/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||10/12/2016|
|Hall ticket will be available from||13/01/2017|
|Date of Exam||28/01/2017 and 29/01/2017|
|Results will be announced on||15/02/2017|
|Score card will be released from||Announced Later|
Steps to apply for AICTE GPAT Application Form 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of AICTE GPAT www.aicte-gpat.in.
- Before going to apply, candidates must have valid email id and password.
- After that, click on AICTE GPAT Application Form 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.