AICTE CMAT Application Form 2017 Registration Process
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to conduct Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) on 28th and 29th January, 2017. Those candidates who are interested to take admission in management courses like MBA, PGCM and PGDM need to fill AICTE CMAT Application Form 2017 on or before closing date that is 10th December, 2016. Government has declared the CMAT 2017 as the official test conducted by AICTE for admission into management courses in India. CMAT is a national level entrance examination. The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE approved organizations. This examination is considered as second largest MBA/PGDM entrance test after common admission test.
Details about AICTE CMAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must be a Indian Citizen for getting registered in CMAT.
- Applicants must possess graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- Final year students of graduation courses whose result will be declared before admission test for academic year 2017 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
CMAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Time duration for this AICTE CMAT 2017 entrance exam will be of 3 hours. There shall be negative marking for wrong answers and for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
- For General and OBC category applicants, Rs.1400/-.
- For SC/ST PD candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.700/- per application.
|Starting Date for online application form||10/10/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||10/12/2016|
|Date of the AICTE CMAT 2017 Exam||28/01/2017 and 29/01/2017|
AICTE CMAT 2017 Admit Card:
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) admit card will be made available on the official website from 13th January, 2017.
Steps to apply for AICTE CMAT Application Form 2017:
- Firstly applicants must log on to the official website of AICTE CMAT www.aicte-cmat.in.
- After that, click on eligibility, payment and notification read all the details carefully before going to apply.
- Then, click on apply online link and read all the details regarding applying procedure.
- After that, candidates who already register press on existing user and new candidates can choose new registration for applying application form.
- Now start fill with all valid details and upload required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.