AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Stenographer Posts
Directorate of Animal Husbandry (AHD), Maharashtra has recently announced an employment notification AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 in the month of July, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Maharashtra AHD is going to fill up 56 vacancies of Stenographer and LDC Clerk Positions. AHD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Jobs 2017 can apply for this Maharashtra AHD Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 16th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 101 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Livestock Supervisor: 41 Posts.
- Senior Clerk: 04 Posts.
- Clerk Typewriter: 05 Posts.
- Stenographer: 02 Posts.
- Driver: 04 Posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 46 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their SSC or Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Maharashtra AHD 2017 Stenographer jobs will get monthly pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.150/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, No Fee.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/07/2017.
How to apply for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Maharashtra AHD www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of AHD Maharashtra Supervisor Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in