AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – 122 Vacancies
Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has recently announced n employment notification for appointing the candidates as livestock supervisor, clerk and driver etc posts. As per this notification, AHD Maharashtra needs to full fill 122 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the junior engineer posts, those can apply for this recruitment. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th April, 2016.
Total Number of vacancies: 122 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Clerk cum Typist||05|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 38 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants written examination, skill test and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 17/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/04/2016.
How to apply for AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of AHD Maharashtra www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- Click on the link of AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.