AHD Maharashtra Class IV Recruitment 2015-2016
Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra has declared the official notification AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2015 to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant peon, attendant and night guard and etc posts through this recruitment. Animal Husbandry Department (AHD), Maharashtra invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 25 June, 2015. For more information about AHD Maharashtra Class IV Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about AHD Maharashtra Class IV Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 269 posts.
Job Location: Maharashtra state wise.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 33 years.
Applicants must possess their IV class.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/- with grade pay Rs.1300 per month.
- For General candidates Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/06/2015.
How to apply for AHD Maharashtra Class IV Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of AHD www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- After that, click on the link of AHD Maharashtra Class IV Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.