AGV Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has published the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant officer, office assistant posts through this recruitment. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who want to start their career with banking sector, those jobseekers may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about AGV Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about AGV Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 100 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Officer Scale-II (IT)||02|
|Officer Scale-II (CA)||03|
|Officer Scale-II (Law)||01|
|Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||01|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||02|
|Office Assistant (Multi Purpose)||45|
Candidates must refer the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their SSC, Intermediate and Graduation from any recognized board or university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the CWE for RRBs conducted by the IBPS and the personal interview.
- For Officer Scale-II posts, Rs.19400/- to Rs.28100/-.
- For Officer Scale-I posts, Rs.14500/- to Rs.25700/-.
- For Office Assistant posts, Rs.8000/- to Rs.19300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/06/2015.
How to apply for AGV Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of AGV Bank www.agvbank.co.in.
- Click on the link of AGV Bank Office Assistant Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up with correct info of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.