AFCAT II Application Form 2017 – Eligibility Criteria careerairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force (IAF) has decided to release the AFCAT II Application Form 2017 on its official website careerairforce.nic.in login for AFCAT II June Exam 2017 will be enable soon. This test is conducting for finding those applicants who want to make their career in the air force of India. AFCAT II is the recruitment examination organized twice in a year. Those who are interested and eligible must read the official notification. AFCAT II 2017 written exam will be held in the month of August or September, 2017. The online application process for Indian Air Force AFCAT II Notification 2017 will be started soon in the month of June, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date in the month of June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about AFCAT II Application Form 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Updated Soon.
Name of the Posts: Commissioned Officers in IAF.
- Flying Branch.
- Technical Branch.
- Ground Duty Branch.
- For Flying Branch, Candidates age should be more than 20 years and lesser than 24 years.
- For Technical Branch applicants age should be in between 20 years to 26 years.
- For Ground Duty Branch, candidates lower age should be 20 years and upper age should be 26 years.
|Name of the Post||Academic Details|
|Officer Cadre in Flying Branch||All the applicants must completed their three years bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university|
|Officer Cadre in Technical Branch||Candidates should finish their Engineering graduation in Aeronautical with 60% marks from any recognized university|
|Officer Cadre in Ground Duty Branch||Applicants must possess their Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks or post graduation degree with 50% marks from any recognized university|
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Test.
- Medical Test.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|General Duty Branch||Rs.68550/-|
- Notification Date: 04/06/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: June, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: June, 2017.
- AFCAT II 2017 written examination date: August or September, 2017.
- Results will be declared on: October or November, 2017.
- Training will be starting from: January or February, 2017.
How to apply for AFCAT II Application Form 2017:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of AFCAT www.careerairforce.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of AFCAT II Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now download the AFCAT II Application Form 2017.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.careerairforce.nic.in