AFCAT I Application Form 2017 careerairforce.nic.in
The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice (February and September) every year for selection of officers in various branches. Organization is looking for hardworking and self motivated candidates for filling up various vacant branches. Job seekers who want to take this job may apply for this course by filling AFCAT I Application Form 2017from the official website. The Indian Air Force (IAF) will conduct AFCAT I 2017-2018 on in February, 2017. This is a good opportunity for the unemployed applicants. Candidates who are willing to make their career on this then the eligible and interested applicants can apply on or before the last date which is mentioned in official notification.
Vacancy Details about AFCAT I Application Form 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Commissioned Officers.
- Flying Branch.
- Technical Branch.
- Ground Duty Branch.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT I Application Form 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation (minimum 3 years) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and have passed Maths and Physics as subject at 10+2 level, BE/B.Tech or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT – only for Technical branch).
- AFSB Interview.
- Screening Test.
- Psychological Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Medical Test.
- Personal Interview.
- CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System) or PABT only for Flying Branch.
|Notification released on||03/12/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||In the month of December, 2016|
|Online Examination Date||In the month of February, 2017|
|Results will be announced on||In the month of April, 2017|
How to apply for AFCAT I Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AFCAT www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of AFCAT I Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with accurate details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At finally, Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.