AFCAT Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates
Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently announced an official notification AFCAT Application Form 2016 for grant of short services commission in flying branch and permanent or short services commission in technical and ground duty branches. IAF invites the online applications from Indian male and female applicants. The above courses started in the month of July, 2017. IAF provides excellent career opportunities in the defence field. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Application Form 2016:
- For flying branch, candidates age should be in between 20 to 24 years.
- For Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch, applicants minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 26 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
For Flying Branch:
Candidates must possess their 3 years degree from any recognized university.
For Technical Branch:
Applicants must pass their aeronautical engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
For Ground Duty Brach:
Candidates must possess their graduation or post graduation from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Intelligence Test.
- Psychological Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- For Flying Branch, Rs.72, 150/-.
- For Technical Branch, Rs.63, 400/-.
- For Ground Duty Branch, Rs.60, 900/-.
- Starting date for online application form: June, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: July, 2016.
- Date of the Examination: November, 2016.
- Results will be announced on: January, 2017.
How to apply for AFCAT Application Form 2016:
- Log on to the official website of AFCAT www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of AFCAT Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.