Administration of Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016 Apply
Government of India, Administration of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Silvassa has recently announced an employment notification Administration of Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts. As per this notification, Organization needs to full fill 129 members of unreserved positions. Dadra Nagar Haveli invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 01st July, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 129 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector (Excise): 06 Posts.
- Constable (Excise): 96 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts.
- MSE (Technical): 14 Posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
- 27 years for general, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidate will be selected based on the applicants performance in written test, endurance test and skill test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 01/07/2016.
How to apply for Administration of Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Dadra Nagar Haveli www.dnh.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of Administration of Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.