ADCC Bank Junior Officer Results 2017 – ADCC Clerk Merit List
Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank has successfully conducted the ADCC Bank Officer 2017 written exam in the month of July, 2017. Large numbers of applicants were applied and appeared for this ADCC Bank First Class Officer 2017 written exam. After completion of the written exam, all the attended candidates are eagerly waiting for their ADCC Bank Junior Officer Results 2017. ADCC Bank is going to upload the ADCC Bank Junior Officer Merit List 2017 very soon at its official page. All the appeared candidates may check and download their ADCC Bank First Class Officer Results and Merit List 2017 through online.
Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank (ADCC) has announced the recruitment notification ADCC Bank Clerk Vacancies 2017 for various posts. ADCC Bank invited the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Organization conducts various exams for filling up unreserved positions in its branches every year. This year also ADCC Bank conducted the ADCC Bank Officer 2017 exam at various exam centers.
Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank (ADCC) is going to release the ADCC Bank Junior Officer Results 2017 after one to two weeks completion of the exam date at its official portal. All the candidates must download their ADCC Bank Second Class Officer 2017 Merit List PDF through online. Based on the Results, applicants will get call letter for the next round of the selection procedure.
How to check ADCC Bank Clerk Results 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of ADCC Bank www.adccbanknagar.org
- After that, click on the link of Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Officer Results 2017.
- Then, enter your hall ticket number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- ADCC Bank First Class Officer Merit List 2017 will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the results page for future reference.
Official Website: www.adccbanknagar.org