AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015-2016
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant cabin crew posts through this drive. AASL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the cabin crew posts, those applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate information of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 83 posts.
Name of the posts: Cabin Crew posts.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the group discussion and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15000/- per month in training period and after training they will get Rs.35075/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.600/-.
- For Sc/ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 18/06/2015.
How to apply for AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of AASL www.corporates.airindia.in.
- Click on the link of AASL Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future reference.