AASL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online www.airindia.com
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has been announced the latest advertisement AASL Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant positions. As per this notification, AASL is going to full fill large numbers of candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the AASL jobs, those must download the official notification and must read carefully. AASL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about AASL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Massive number of Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Manager Corporate Communication.
- Technical Posts.
- Non Technical Posts and etc.
Candidates upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC applicants.
Applicants must possess Masters Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication from an established university or institute with good academic background.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination, Group Discussion and personal interview which will be conducted by Air India.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.43000/- per month as monthly stipend. Along with monthly salary, other benefits such as free air passages for self and family in a year as per company rules, provident fund, Gratuity and etc.
Candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.1500/- per application.
- Final date to submit the filled application form: 23/11/2016.
Alliance Air Personnel Department,
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited,
Steps to apply for AASL Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of AASL www.airindia.com.
- Home page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now click on AASL Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the online application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature within the given dimensions.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.