Aakash Institute Scholarship 2016-2017 Application
Aakash Institute has published the Aakash Institute Scholarship 2016-2017 Notification will be held on upcoming months at its official website. Aakash Institute invites the online applications from eligible students. Online applications will soon available on its official website Aakash.ac.in. Candidates who are studying 10th Standard and who want to take coaching for Engineering or medical courses in Aakash Institute, those can apply for this Aakash Scholarship 2016. All the eligible applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the student and submit the filled application form on or before closing date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Aakash Institute Scholarship 2016-2017:
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or 10th Standard or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must hopeful to study in Aakash Institute.
All the eligible candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personality test, aptitude test and written examination.
Aakash Institute Scholarship 2016-2017 Exam Pattern:
|Number of Questions||90 Questions|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Type Questions(MCQs)|
|Subject Wise Questions (Science, Mathematics & Mental Ability)||Science: 30 (Physics-10, Chemistry-10 and Biology-10)
Mental Ability: 30
|Time Duration||02:00 Hours|
|Negative Marking||1/3 Mark|
- Aakash Institute Scholarship 2016 Notification releasing date: Soon Released.
- Starting date for online application form: Available soon.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Update shortly.
How to apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship 2016-2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Aakash Institute www.aakash.ac.in.
- After that, click on the link of Aakash Institute Scholarship 2016-2017 notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with all the necessary details of the student.
- Upload your scanned photograph.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application for future usage.