Aadhaar Enrollment Process, Online Appointment Book Here
Government of India issues the Aadhaar Card for everyone in India. Candidates who are belongs to India, those candidates can apply for the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) or Aadhaar card. Candidates still who have not having the Aadhaar card, those candidates can enroll for Aadhaar Card through its official website. Peoples want to know Aadhaar Enrollment Process, Online Appointment. Peoples can book the appointment for Aadhaar Card through its main portal.
Details about Aadhaar Enrollment Process, Online Appointment:
Now online appointment for Aadhaar enrollment facility is available in Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu only. For taking Aadhaar Card Peoples have Proof of identity and proof of address compulsory. Peoples who want to book Aadhar card in online, those are must carrying one proof of identity and one proof of address.
Proof of Identity:
- Pan card
- Drivers License
- Government photo identification card
- Ration card
- Job id
- Credit Card with photo
- Pension ID Card
- CGHS or ECHS Photo ID
- Address card with name and photo issued by the department
- Arms License ID
- Freedom Fighter ID Card
Proof of Address:
- Ration Card
- Post Office Account Statement or Pass Book
- Government Photo ID Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Water Bill
- Power Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Pension ID Card
- Credit Card with Photo Id
How to book an appointment for Aadhar Enrollment Process:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the book an appointment button.
- Enter Peoples name, state, district, select locality and select the nearby Aadhar enrollment center name.
- Enter your available time and date for Aadhar card.
- Enter the verification code.
- Click on the fix appointment button.
- You will get appointment slip, which will contain a token number and the schedule time and date.
- Visit your enrolment center with proof of identity and proof of address on selected date and time for taking Aadhar Card.