4th Counseling Date (UP TET)Cutoff Marks For Teachers (72825) Posts

4th Counseling Date (UP TET)Cutoff Marks For Teachers (72825) Posts

Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board released one notification for recruitment of 4th Counseling Date Cutoff Marks For Teachers (72825) Posts which was going to be starts from 02nd January, 2015 to 12th January, 2015. 4th Counseling Date will be declared very soon. So applicants can check the official website of UP Basic Educational Board and keep in touch with the official website regularly. The main reason for delay in counseling is that NIC is not able to collect all data as per guidelines given by Supreme Court. In this recruitment 76% seats are already filled. 4th counseling will be done for the remaining 24% seatsfpr 72825 Teachers.4th Counseling Date

Details About 4th Counseling Date:

According to the Supreme Court decision, in this 4th Counseling Date of 17/12/2014 candidates who got 70% and above marks in TET and reserved candidates for 65% will be called for 4th counseling. UP Basic Education Board will conduct  4th round of counseling for 72825 teacher posts. Applicants who wants to know more details about 4th counseling date once refer to the recruitment advertisement through UP Education Department, for Assistant or Trainee teachers 72825 posts in UP primary schools.

  • In this 4th counseling, candidates can fight for remaining 245 seats.
  • In this 24% seats, few vacant seats for General (OBC) candidates and few vacant seats for SC/ST in Science.
  • NIC will announced the date from 15th December,2014 to 24th December,2015,online applications will be corrected for the candidates who had taken part in the provisional counseling in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd
  • Candidates don’t have to submit their original certificates in the counseling.
  • Cutoff and merit list for 4th round of counseling will be available on its official website.
  • After that correction between 35th December to 1st January,Merit list for the 4th counseling will be declared.

How to check 4th Counseling Date Cutoff marks For teachers (72825) Posts:

  • Log on to the official website.
  • Click on the link of 4th counseling details.
  • After that click on that.
  • Then ,4th counseling date and cutoff marks for teachers details will appear on the screen.
  • Download it and take printout for future reference.
SSC Recruitment, Results 2016 © 2016 | Sitemap | Privacy Policy & Disclaimer