Delhi Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 delhi.gov.in
Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) has recently announced an employment notification Delhi Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 on its official website. Applications are invited by DTC to fill up hard working job seekers for Bus Driver vacancies. Candidates who fulfil all the requirements and interested applicants must apply for this latest Delhi Transport Corporation Latest Jobs. Willing aspirants may go through its official website that is delhi.gov.in and download the format of application form. Suitable and eligible candidates have to send the filled application form for DTC Notification 2017 on or before closing date that is 30th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Delhi Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Large numbers of Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Bus Driver.
The minimum age of applying unemployed candidates for will be decided as per the organization norms. Maximum age of applicants should not be above 50 years. Candidates are informed that upper age limit of applicants who belong to reserved category will be relaxable as per the rules and regulations.
Candidates must possess matriculation or 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in written examination, driving test and in personal interview.
Candidates who will be selected for Delhi Transport Corporation Bus Drive Job will be paid impressive and suitable amount of pay scale as per organization norms.
Applicants must refer the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 30/06/2017.
DTC Head Quarters,
Near Indrapastha Metro Station,
How to apply for Delhi Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of DTC www.delhi.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Delhi Transport Corporation Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Now start filling the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.