Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant Assistant Surgeon positions. OPSC invites the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 online applications from interested and eligible applicants. As per this notification, OPSC is going to fill up 808 members of unreserved positions. Apart from 242 posts are reserved for women candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 20th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 808 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon).
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess MBBS or equivalent degree from Medical college or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- and the reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 02/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/11/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 22/11/2016.
- Final date to submit the hard copy of the filled application form: 28/11/2016.
- Written Exam date: 18/12/2016.
How to apply for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of OPSC www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Click on the link for eligibility criteria and must read carefully.
- After that, download the application form and fill it.
- Enter payment details and attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.