DHS Odisha Recruitment 2017 – 470 Medical Officer Jobs
Directorate General of Health Sciences (DHS), Odisha has announced an employment notification DHS Odisha Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, DHS Odisha is going to fill up 470 vacancies of Medical Officer (MO) Jobs. Organization is going to invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Odisha Government Jobs 2017 can apply for this notification as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about DHS Odisha Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 470.
Name of the vacancies: Medical Officer (MO) Posts.
Job Location: Odisha.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree in Medicine or Surgery with minimum marks from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.15600/- to rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for DHS Odisha Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of DHS Odisha www.oishahealth.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Odisha Govt Medical Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.odishahealth.gov.in